求人ID : D123020262
Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Immunology/Immunotherapy
- The University of Chicago is ranked among the best universities in the world by major education publications. The University of Chicago's students, faculty, and staff have included 100 Nobel laureates as of 2020, giving it the fourth-most affiliated Nobel laureates of any university in the world.
We are announcing a great opportunity for a new postdoctoral position for a highly motivated individual at our laboratory focused on Cellular Immunotherapy for Cancer at University of Chicago. The research will focus on development of novel immunotherapies for cancer based on genetically engineered T lymphocytes, stem cells and/or cellular components of the tumor microenvironment, ranging from wet lab work, mouse models, up to clinical trials. Strong support for career development and advancement is provided. The postdoc will have the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary environment in close collaboration with cell/molecular and systems biologists, physicians, statisticians at the University of Chicago Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Decided in agreement with the candidate and flexible. The position is open to start immediately after Visa requirements are fulfilled.
Contract Term: See the website below.
900 East 57th Street, KCBD- 10th floor
- 大分野: Medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy
- 小分野: Basic medicine
- 大分野: Biology
- 小分野: Cancer Immunology
- 大分野: Biological Sciences
- 小分野: Oncology
- Researcher/Postdoc level
- University of Chicago
- Others ・ Outside of Japan/ Work at home etc.
- Requirements are a Ph.D. or M.D. with background in Immunology or Molecular Biology (Either one would be OK). If possible, it will be good if the candidate has knowledge in immune assays, FACS, cell culture, PCR, mice handling, cell transfections or molecular biology. Hands-on knowledge in Bioinformatics and data analysis software will be considered a plus but not necessary.
- Salary will follow the NIH 2022 Postdoctoral fellow salary guide from 54,840.00 US dollars annual salary (or more depending on years of experience). Current Postdoc Scholars at University of Chicago whose present salary is at or above the 0 years of experience 2022 NIH level should be proposed at the time of reappointment to receive an increase of up to 3% from their current salary (barring performance or other issues). The individuals in this category who have been recently reappointed should receive an equivalent increase via a salary increase memo.
Postdoctoral Fellows will continue to follow the increases specified by their awards/fellowships.
- 2024/02/05 Deadline for receipt possibility of closing applications before the deadline
- Application Instructions:
Please email Dr. Richard Koya at
1) brief statement regarding research interests; 2) CV;
3) names and emails of at least two references.
Richard C. Koya, MD, PhD
University of Chicago School of Medicine
Phone: +1 - 773-834-6319
- Online Submission with all application documents is available.
- ■海外など遠方にお住まいの方 primary interview can be conducted online