求人ID : D120080955
Job Advertisement for Economist in OAP
- The International Monetary Fund's Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific (OAP) in Tokyo
is looking for a locally recruited economist to support OAP's economic and financial
monitoring, outreach, and capacity building activities in Japan and other Asian countries in a
variety of assignments.
Main tasks will be monitoring and analyzing macroeconomic, financial sector, and structural
developments; preparing reports and presentations; and assisting in the preparation of
seminars and conferences. Opportunities for economic research may also arise.
- 大分野: Social sciences
- 小分野: Economics
- International Monetary Fund
- Kanto district ・ Tokyo
- Necessary qualifications include the following: high-caliber graduate training in economics,
ideally at the PhD level; advanced knowledge of econometrics, related software packages
and standard economic databases; proficiency in Excel and presentation software; excellent
English writing skills and excellent command of Japanese, with effective verbal and written
communication skills; accuracy and attention to details; ability to work in a team as well as
independently and to multi-task under pressure.
- The salary would be commensurate with background and experience.
The position is full-time and would be available from November 2020. After successful completion
of an initial period of one year, a fixed-term contract of two years may be offered.
- 2020/09/15 Deadline for receipt
- Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting application letter, resume, and certificates/transcripts through the following online registration form by September 15, 2020. Applicants are also requested to ask up to three referees to send letters of recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the same date.
For inquiries, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Online Submission with all application documents is available.