求人ID : D120081351
NIMS Engineer (Fixed Term) (Energy Materials Design Group)
- [Number of People]
Energy Materials Design Group Research and Services Division of Materials Data and Integrated System (MaDIS)
The engineer is expected to mainly contribute to the understanding and optimization of polymeric resins design and industrial processing based on artificial intelligence (AI) tools. She/He will use and/or develop a set of AI tools to automatically extract meaningful polymeric resins design and processing features from experimental data and propose a scheme for optimization.
As early as possible
National Institute for Materials Science, Namiki site (Tsukuba City, Ibaraki prefecture, Japan). The institute is located at 50 mins from the Tokyo center by Tsukuba Express (train).
- 大分野: Chemistry
- 小分野: Materials chemistry
- 大分野: Mathematical and physical sciences
- 小分野: Physics
- 大分野: Informatics
- 小分野: Materials Informatics
- National Institute for Materials Science
- Part-time（Nontenured） Please note that the employment of this post is "part-time" even though it is full-time working hours Monday to Friday.
- Kanto district ・ Ibaraki
- 1. Candidates should have an Engineer degree or expect to receive it by the start of employment.
2. Candidates with a background in materials science, physics, organic chemistry, or computational science with programming skills are eligible.
3. They would preferably have experience using machine learning/artificial intelligence tools in materials science, physics, or chemistry.
4. A sufficient English language ability for communication with staff and collaborators is mandatory.
- [Work Hours]
7 hours 45 minutes a day (negotiable through the NIMS Flex-Time system)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays
[Salary / Supply]
According to NIMS regulations
President, National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)
- 2020/09/30 Deadline for receipt Until the position is filled.
- Send the following items by email to Dr. Guillaume Lambard (see below) and Dr. Keitaro Sodeyama (see below):
1.CV with your picture
2.List of recent/relevant publications including papers, conference talks, link(s) to your GitHub page(s) (optional) when applicable
A brief summary of your work accomplishments (1 page / A4 format)
Self-promotion (1 page / A4 format)
Reprints: PDF files of 3 papers maximum when applicable
Names, affiliations and contact details of at least one referee.
Contact to Dr. Guillaume Lambard and Dr. Keitaro Sodeyama,
Energy Materials Design Group, Research and Services Division of Materials Data and Integrated System (MaDIS)
National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)
1-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0044
E-Mail: LAMBARD.Guillaume=nims.go.jp(Please change "=" to "@")
E-Mail: SODEYAMA.Keitaro=nims.go.jp(Please change "=" to "@")
- Online Submission is Not Available.